Many of you might be wondering when the resorts will be closing . With over 38 feet of snow at Squaw Valley this winter, when will all the resorts be closing there doors for the 2015-2016 season? Sadly all good things have to come to end at some point.
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows last day is May 30th.
- Boreal Mountain Resort Too Legit, to legit to quit has extended there season until April 17th.
- Sugar Bowl is scheduled to close April 24th.
- Northstar will be closing for the season on April 17th
- The Tahoe Donner Downhill ski area has already closed…booo
For questions about the Truckee-North Lake Tahoe area, contact your local real estate agent Carmen Carr. Come and enjoy the last couple weeks of skiing and snowboarding!!